Friday, August 27, 2010

Denny's restaurant - Give them another try!

Yes! Denny's is one of my favorite places for breakfast! I usually walk there and have a most enjoyable breakfast. My daughter and I share the "Build your own Grand Slam". They don't mind a bit when we order scrambled eggs with no salt or butter, fresh fruit without the grapes, Katie doesn't "do" grapes, and hearty wheat pancakes with no butter or oil used in the cooking.You'd be surprised how difficult this is for other restaurants! I like to treat myself with real whipped cream on my coffee- 20 calories, Oscar showed me the label, and well worth it! "The guys" bring me a refill topped with whipped cream repeatedly until I stop them. I know I am really picky but Denny's never makes me feel like I am. Give them another try if it has been awhile since you've been there. You might also be surprised! Very clean, cheerful restaurant and the price is right, for breakfast at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment