Friday, July 23, 2010

Hi! I am 44 years old and have been a compulsive over- eater my whole life. I am a foodie! I love to eat and I love good food. I had been very over weight since I was in 8th grade. Through mindful eating, social exercise and therapy, I was able to lose 80 lbs and maintain the weight loss for over a year now. I would like to share with you how I was able to accomplish this without a struggle and without dieting or strenuous exercise. Stick with it. It is a process with many components. You might be surprised by how easy it can be to not be controlled by food. Also, I will share tips about food, health and everything else I come across in my day to day endeavors. I am passionate about great products, restaurants, helpful books and deals. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment